Apply Here Now – PPP Loan Program Ends May 31st
The Paycheck Protection Program provides small business loans with up to 100% forgiveness to help businesses impacted by COVID-19.
Funds are limited and will be disbursed on a first come, first served basis.
How Do I Create An Article
In order to submit an article, there are a few simple steps you will need to follow. The process is quite simple, though we recommend that you submit your article only once the content is complete, in order to make the process less error prone.
- Login to your CPAdirectory account and visit your dashboard.
- In the left hand navigation panel, click on Articles > New Article.
- On the Create a New Article page, provide all mandatory fields including an article title, subheading, and content. Feel free to add any simple formatting or bolding into your article, as it will not be directly paste-able from a word document for example.
- Next, select the article category that best fits your submission.
- Choose an author for the article. It is important to note that for users with multiple listings, only one listing can receive credit as the author of the article. Each listing you have claimed will appear in the dropdown list for selection. The selected listing will be shown on the article as the author and will receive reputation points once published.
- Add a meta title and meta description. A meta title and description are what will be shown in google search results when your article is shown. Generally, it is acceptable to use the title as the meta title ( 60 characters max ), and the first paragraph or a short description as the meta description. (160 characters max). You may need to make slight adjustments to the text if it does not fit.
- Finally, click on Post this article to submit it for a manual review.