Add My Listing To A Firm
All owners of a CPA listing can add their listing to be shown on the listing of the firm they work for. This can be beneficial for both the firm and the accountant, since the accountant will be shown on the firm’s listing page, and vice versa. This can provide a beneficial boost to your listing views, while also providing reputation points for both the firm and the individual CPAs. There is currently no limit on the number of CPAs that can be shown on a firm listing. However, a CPA can only be listed on a single firm page at once time.
In order to add your listing to a firm, you must meet a few requirements.
- You must create a free CPAdirectory account.
- You must have already claimed your listing on the site.
Adding your listing to a firm is a simple process that only takes a few minutes to complete. Since the owner of the firm listing can remove any CPA listed on their page, there is no approval process or delay.
- Sign into your free CPAdirectory account.
- Search for and find the accounting firm you belong to by using our accounting firm search.
- Scroll down to the Accountants at this firm section of the listing. When logged in, you will be able to click on the Add or Remove My Listing button.
- On the next page, you will see any listings in your possession. Each listing shows a button to either Add This Listing or Remove This Listing based on the available actions. To add your listing, click Add This Listing.
- Once complete, you will return to the firm listing where your profile was added. Scroll down to the Accountants at this Firm section to confirm that you are now listed.
Note: To remove your listing, the steps are the same. Simply click Remove This Listing to be removed from the firm.