Instructions for CPAs
CPAdirectory is an online searchable database of licensed and verified certified public accountants, used by individuals and business owners to find a CPA. If you are a licensed CPA, you should verify the accuracy of the information provided.
- Enter your last name, state or zipcode to locate your name in our database.
- If you are listed, you will need to create a free account and be logged in to continue.
- Click on the "Claim My Profile" button next to your profile to claim your listing.
- Provide any additional information and confirm to take control of your listing.
- Modify your profile as you wish. You can make changes when logged in directly on the page, or log into your dashboard to edit your profile.
CPAdirectory provides CPAs with the flexibility to control how much or how little information is available for the public to see. If you would like to be removed from our database, click here.