Payroll Taxes

Pensions - Federal withholding


Use Form 945 to report Federal Income Tax withholding from non-payroll items such as pensions, annuities, IRA's, backup withholding and gambling winnings.
Use Form 8109 or the EFTPS system to deposit the tax if applicable.
Answer Provided by: CPAdirectory

Share This Answer

Looking For More?

View all Payroll Taxes Questions

View More Questions