In the year you are divorced you must file as single or head of household if you have a child living with you.
Interested in more Head of Household Questions?
- Tax Rate Schedule - Head of Household - 2016
- Can I claim Head of Household filing status because my relatives signed a multiple support agreement?
- Can I file as head of household , I am single and live alone and have no dependents ?
- I am filing as head of household , what is the Gross income amount to determine if I must file a tax return
- I am unmarried with a child. Do I file using the filing status single, head of household or widow(er)?