Extension to Pay Taxes

For those who can pay in less than 120 days


If you can pay the IRS in less than 120 days from April 15, you should file your return and send in as much money as you can afford to send in with the return. The IRS will send you a bill every 30 days up to 120 days which at that time you will receive the dreaded certified letter saying you are out of time.
Answer Provided by: CPAdirectory

Share This Answer

Looking For More?

View all Extension to Pay Taxes Questions

View More Questions