Earned Income Credit

Earned Income Credit - Form 1040EZ


If you are unsure, it may be safer to file long Form 1040. You may use Form 1040EZ and claim the earned income credit, but there are several requirements that need to be met to use the short form 1040EZ. Read the instructions for Form 1040EZ or speak to your local CPA for assistance.
Answer Provided by: CPAdirectory

Share This Answer

Looking For More?

View all Earned Income Credit Questions

View More Questions