Capital Gain Rates

Short Term Capital Gains ( less than a year)


Short term capital gains are taxed at ordinary income rates.
However, you can offset short term capital gains with long term and short term capital losses and any capital losses carried over from previous years that you did not use.
Answer Provided by: CPAdirectory

Share This Answer

Looking For More?

View all Capital Gain Rates Questions

View More Questions