Armed Forces Tax Information

Can I contribute to an IRA when I only receive Combat pay?


Yes. Members of the armed forces serving in a combat zone which is considered tax free can contribute to Traditional and Roth IRA plans.
Answer Provided by: CPAdirectory

Share This Answer

Looking For More?

View all Armed Forces Tax Information Questions

View More Questions