Edwin W. Bostain

Accountant in Virginia Beach, VA

Services Offered: General Accounting Services
Write a Review Is this Your Listing? Claim it Now!

About Edwin W. Bostain

E. Wayne Bostain, CPA is a full service accounting firm specializing in business accounting, personal taxes, forensic accounting and fraud examination. We service Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Suffolk, Portsmouth and the Greater Hampton Roads area.

Accountant Details

Education and Degrees

No education details are currently available for this accountant.

Languages Spoken

Edwin Bostain provides accounting services to clients in the following language(s):

  • English

Specialties and Skills:

Contact the accountant directly to find out about learn more about their skills and specialties, since not all may be listed. All CPAs, including Edwin Bostain, have at the minimum an undergraduate degree in accounting verified by the state board of accountancy, and have passed a rigorous national exam. All certified public accountants must also adhere to mandated continuing education requirements, set by the state in which they are licensed.

  • Basic Accounting Services

Industry Specialties

  • No Industry Specialties

Professional Memberships

Edwin Bostain has not provided any professional membership details.

Contact Information


Edwin Bostain
120 South Lynnhaven Road, Suite 203
Virginia Beach, VA 23452

Phone Number: Click to Show
Fax Number: 757-486-6931

Client Reviews

0 Reviews for Edwin W. Bostain
Note: Virginia Certified Public Accountants are licensed and certified to provide independent attest services which includes the audit and review of financial statements which may be required by third parties to provide a level of assurance that the financials accurately reflect the financial condition of the company or individual. If you need accounting, bookkeeping and tax preparation services for your business located in or around Virginia Beach, Virginia or you just want your individual income tax return prepared, use our search to find a local accountant.