Senior Tax Accountant
$80-120K + Bonus (commensurate on experience)
Located in Central NJ
The ideal candidate would have have some sort of face time in the office 2x3 days a week – is open minded on the idea of remote but in the greater NJ area for once/twice a month travel.
- Prepare complex tax returns (1065, 1040, 1120, 1120S and 990s)
- Provide tax compliance and advisory services to partnerships, corporations, C-corps and individuals
- Research and consult on various tax matters
- Prepare written correspondence and other documents for submission to the IRS
- Correspond with the IRS and state tax agencies.
- Gain an understanding of client business operations, procedures, and needs.
- Represent the Firm in a positive light by maintaining a professional demeanor, dress, and attitude at all times.
- Follow established procedures, but suggest innovative, progressive ideas where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA Certification (or sitting for Exam)
- 3+ years prior tax experience in public accounting
- Proficiency in accounting software: CCH ProSystems, QuickBooks and Microsoft Office