Where/How Do I File?

I live in Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, Missouri, Virginia, Rhode Island, Virginia, West Virginia, Where do I file my 1040-ES estimate vouchers ?


Mail your 1040-ES estimate voucher(s) to PO Box 970006 St Louis MO 63197-0006 with a check or money order payable to the "United States Treasury". Write your "social security number" and "2011 Form 1040-ES" on your check or money order. Do not send cash. Do not staple the voucher to the payment.
Answer Provided by: CPAdirectory

Share This Answer

Looking For More?

View all Where/How Do I File? Questions

View More Questions