Retirement Planning

Minister - elects exempt from social security


The Form first used to claim exemption from social security is filed on IRS Form 4361. The exemption once granted is irrevocable unless requested within a 27 and a half initial period.
Answer Provided by: CPAdirectory

Share This Answer

Looking For More?

View all Retirement Planning Questions

View More Questions