PPP Round 2 Now Available
The Paycheck Protection Program provides small business loans with up to 100% forgiveness to help businesses impacted by COVID-19.
Funds are limited and will be disbursed on a first come, first served basis.
By filing an extension, you avoid the late filing penalty, but will have penalties on any money you owe after April 15. (April 17, 2012)
Interested in more Late Filing Questions?
- What are the IRS Underpayment Rates for 2013
- How is the IRS late filing penalty interest calculated ?
- Penalties and interest for paying and filing taxes after the due date
- Late penalty if expecting a refund and have not filed my tax return and the deadline has passed ?
- Is the tax return considered timely filed if received on the day it was postmarked or the day the IRS received it ?