Keogh Plans

Can I contribute to a Keogh or SEP plan after age 70 1/2?


Yes. You may continue to contribute to your Keogh or SEP plan if you have Self-employment income. You are required to receive a minimum distribution by April 1 of the following year in which you reach age 70 1/2 after ages 70 1/2 if you are more than a 5% owner.
Answer Provided by: CPAdirectory

Share This Answer

Looking For More?

View all Keogh Plans Questions

View More Questions