Investments & Financial Planning

Where do American Depositary Receipts ( ADRs ) trade ?


American Depositary Receipts (ADRs) can be found on the New York Stock Exchange as well as on the Nasdaq. American Depositary Receipts also trade Over the Counter. Brokers can access information about over the counter securities through the National Quotation Bureau's Pink Sheets or the over the counter bulletin board.
Answer Provided by: CPAdirectory

Share This Answer

Looking For More?

View all Investments & Financial Planning Questions

View More Questions