As opposed to "Early Action" or "Early Decision", Regular Admission is the most common option offered to students. In this instance, a deadline is set for applications and all notifications are sent out at the same time thereafter.
Interested in more College Planning & Financial Aid Questions?
- When must contributions to an Educational IRA be completed by ?
- Can I deduct the amounts I pay for Law School ?
- What is the tax consequences of taking money out of my IRA and paying for my daughters college education ?
- What are some websites for College Rankings ?
- What are some websites for SAT and ACT Online access ?