Generally, 90% of college bound seniors or their parents used the Internet in their search for the right school. Collegeview.com, embark.com and usnews.com are three websites that can be accessed to find lists of colleges, based on your input requirements.
Interested in more College Planning & Financial Aid Questions?
- When must contributions to an Educational IRA be completed by ?
- Can I deduct the amounts I pay for Law School ?
- What is the tax consequences of taking money out of my IRA and paying for my daughters college education ?
- What are some websites for College Rankings ?
- What are some websites for SAT and ACT Online access ?