The PLAN test is a test for Sophomores to help guide them in post-secondary planning. It can be considered a pre-test to the ACT test. The PLAN test provides the student with an estimated ACT composite score range. The test measures the same academic skills as the ACT assessment test. Past tests included an achievement section with 120 questions, and allowed 2 hours to complete. It included a non-academic section of 120 items allowing 5 minutes.
Interested in more College Planning & Financial Aid Questions?
- When must contributions to an Educational IRA be completed by ?
- Can I deduct the amounts I pay for Law School ?
- What is the tax consequences of taking money out of my IRA and paying for my daughters college education ?
- What are some websites for College Rankings ?
- What are some websites for SAT and ACT Online access ?