No. Before reapplying, call the Federal Student Aid Information Center at 800/4-FEDAID (800/433-3243)/TTY: 800/730-8913 or 319/337-5665 and ask if the U.S. Department of Education has your FAFSA on file. You can also check on the status of your application by selecting "Entering a FAFSA Online" from the FAFSA on the Web home page at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov, and choosing the "Check My Submitted FAFSA" option.
Interested in more College Planning & Financial Aid Questions?
- When must contributions to an Educational IRA be completed by ?
- Can I deduct the amounts I pay for Law School ?
- What is the tax consequences of taking money out of my IRA and paying for my daughters college education ?
- What are some websites for College Rankings ?
- What are some websites for SAT and ACT Online access ?