Child Care Expenses

Child Care Credit - payments to mother who lives with me


No. If you claim a relative as a dependent on your tax return, you may not claim a deduction or a child care tax credit for the payments made.
Answer Provided by: CPAdirectory

Share This Answer

Looking For More?

View all Child Care Expenses Questions

View More Questions