Senior Tax Accountant or Tax Manager
$80,000 – 140,000 + Bonus
Located in HYBRID - Remote/Central New Jersey - 2 days in office x 3 days remote
Boutique CPA Firm in Central NJ seeks Senior Tax Accountant or Tax Manager to work out of their offices 1-2 days a week. Candidate MUST be located in Greater New York City area.
- Prepare complex tax returns (1065, 1040, 1120, 1120S and 990s)
- Provide tax compliance and advisory services to partnerships, corporations, C-corps and individuals
- Research and consult on various tax matters
- Prepare written correspondence and other documents for submission to the IRS
- Correspond with the IRS and state tax agencies.
- Gain an understanding of client business operations, procedures, and needs.
- Represent the Firm in a positive light by maintaining a professional demeanor, dress, and attitude at all times.
- Follow established procedures, but suggest innovative, progressive ideas where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA Certification (or sitting for Exam)
- 3+ years prior tax experience in public accounting
- Proficiency in accounting software: CCH ProSystems, QuickBooks and Microsoft Office
- $80,000 – 140,000 (Commensurate on experience) + Bonus