The National Directory of Certified Public Accountants

Ask A CPA - Depreciation

Depreciation - 25 Year Property

Most tangible, depreciable property placed in service after 1986 is called MACRS property. MACRS 25 year property includes certain water utility property.

If you need professional help with "Depreciation" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.