The National Directory of Certified Public Accountants

Ask A CPA - Dependents & Exemptions

When Can A Child Decide Which Parent He Or She Will Live With?

Children have the legal right to make their own choices at age 18.

If you need professional help with "Dependents & Exemptions" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.