The National Directory of Certified Public Accountants

Ask A CPA - Most Asked Questions

Can I Deduct The Interest And Real Estate Taxes I Paid For My Adult Child Who Has Been Out Of Work?

To be able to deduct the interest and real estate taxes, your name must be on the mortgage as well as the title to the real estate property.

If you need professional help with "Most Asked Questions" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.