Gambling Winnings & Losses

Is The $1,000 I Won At Bingo Reportable To The IRS ?

Generally, bingo winnings are reported on Form W-2G from the payer to the IRS if the amount is $1,200 or more.

Note If you need professional help with "Gambling Winnings & Losses" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.