Gambling Winnings & Losses

Will The $1,000 I Won At Keno Be Reported To The IRS ?

Generally, Keno winnings are reported on Form W-2G to the IRS if they are $1,500 or more reduced by the wager amount.

Note If you need professional help with "Gambling Winnings & Losses" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.