The National Directory of Certified Public Accountants

Ask A CPA - Charitable Deductions

What Are The IRS Publications Detailed Charitable Contribution?

IRS Publication 526 and 561.

If you need professional help with "Charitable Deductions" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.