Capital Gains & Losses

Tax Free Like Kind Exchange - Goodwill

No. You cannot make a tax free "like kind" exchange of goodwill from one business to another.

Note If you need professional help with "Capital Gains & Losses" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.