The National Directory of Certified Public Accountants

Ask A CPA - Can I Deduct...?

Country Club Dues

Dues paid to Country Clubs, lodges, fraternal orders are not deductible.

If you need professional help with "Can I Deduct...?" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.