Ask A CPA - Late Filing
1. After filing tax return - received additional tax documents
2. Can I pay my Federal Income Tax by credit card ?
3. Can the IRS assess additional tax for missing income from 5 years ago?
4. Can the IRS audit my tax return after 7 years has passed?
5. Exception to the Underestimated Tax Penalty for the current year
6. How is the IRS late filing penalty interest calculated ?
7. Is the tax return considered timely filed if received on the day it was postmarked or the day the IRS received it ?
8. Is there a penalty for the underpayment of taxes?
9. Late filing penalty - extension filed
10. Late penalty if expecting a refund and have not filed my tax return and the deadline has passed ?
11. Penalties and interest for paying and filing taxes after the due date
12. Should I file my tax return by April 15th, even if I can't pay?
13. What are the IRS Underpayment rates ?
14. What are the IRS Underpayment Rates for 2013
15. What happens if you can’t finish your tax return by its April 15th due date ?
16. When will the IRS accept a tax return as timely filed if mailed from overseas ?
17. Will the IRS ever waive penalties ?
If you need professional help with "Late Filing" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.
District of Columbia CPAs
New Hampshire CPAs
New Jersey CPAs
New Mexico CPAs
New York CPAs
North Carolina CPAs
North Dakota CPAs
Puerto Rico CPAs
Rhode Island CPAs
South Carolina CPAs
South Dakota CPAs