Ask A CPA - Gambling Winnings & Losses
1. Are my gambling winnings from the lottery subject to backup withholding ?
2. Are my gambling winnings from the slot machines subject to backup withholding ?
3. Are my gambling winnings that were reported on Form W-2G fully taxable ?
4. Are travel expenses related to my appearance on a game show deductible against my winnings?
5. How do I deduct and substantiate my gambling losses ?
6. I won a prize of a leather coat at a fashion show , is it taxable ?
7. Is the $1,000 I won at Bingo reportable to the IRS ?
8. Is the $1,000 I won on the slot machines in Las Vegas reportable to the IRS ?
9. Is the $10,000 prize I won as a game show contestant taxable?
10. Is the $300 I won in a charity raffle taxable?
11. Is the T.V. I won in a Little League raffle taxable?
12. Where do I report the lottery winnings I won during the year on my tax return ? I received a 1099-G
13. Will my Gambling winnings of $700 be reported to the IRS ?
14. Will the $1,000 I won at Keno be reported to the IRS ?
If you need professional help with "Gambling Winnings & Losses" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.
District of Columbia CPAs
New Hampshire CPAs
New Jersey CPAs
New Mexico CPAs
New York CPAs
North Carolina CPAs
North Dakota CPAs
Puerto Rico CPAs
Rhode Island CPAs
South Carolina CPAs
South Dakota CPAs