Ask A CPA - Sole Proprietorship - Schedule C
1. 2018-The Pass-Thru Entity Deduction
2. Are business gifts deductible?
3. Are health insurance premiums an expense claimed on Schedule C.
4. As a Salesman, are the NY Knick tickets I gifted my client deductable?
5. Auto lease payments
6. Can I claim the part of my living room that has my computer as a home office deduction?
7. Can I file using short Form Schedule C-EZ instead of long Form Schedule C?
8. Can my wife and I file on one Schedule C?
9. Carryback current years business loss?
10. Cash method of accounting - inventory
11. Do I have to carryback my current years business loss?
12. Freelance secretarial job - How do I calculate the amount of tax owed?
13. Hobby activity - Is it reported for tax purposes?
14. Small businesse - SIC (Standard Industrial Classification Code)
15. Sole Proprietorship purchase - cost basis for the individual assets
16. Statutory Employee reporting
17. Taxi - standard mileage rate deduction
18. Web site available to help small businesses
19. What are some advantages and disadvantages of selecting to be a Sole Proprietor compared to other entities?
20. What are some advantages of selecting to be a Sole Proprietor compared to other entities?
21. What are some disadvantages of selecting to be a Sole Proprietor compared to other entities?
22. What does the term "DBA" mean ?
23. What Form does a Sole Proprietor file?
If you need professional help with "Sole Proprietorship - Schedule C" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.
District of Columbia CPAs
New Hampshire CPAs
New Jersey CPAs
New Mexico CPAs
New York CPAs
North Carolina CPAs
North Dakota CPAs
Puerto Rico CPAs
Rhode Island CPAs
South Carolina CPAs
South Dakota CPAs