Ask A CPA - Payroll Taxes
1. 941 - tax liability deposit threshold
2. Electronic Federal Tax Payment System ( EFTPS ) - Application
3. Federal tax deposits - electronically
4. Federal Unemployment Tax - FUTA due date
5. FICA - definition
6. Form 8109 -depository coupons
7. Form 8109 -depository coupons
8. Form 940-EZ
9. Form 941 due date
10. Form W-2 , Section 401(k) amount
11. Forms 941 - multiple business locations
12. Forms 941 or 944 - filing requirements
13. FUTA tax - Farmworkers Test
14. FUTA tax rate - 2012
15. FUTA, Federal Unemployment Tax - bank deposits
16. How do I submit my Federal payroll withholding taxes to the government?
17. I live in Alabama, California, Florida, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Where do I file Form 941?
18. I live in Alaska , Arizona , Arkansas , Colorado , Hawaii , Idaho , Iowa , Louisiana , Minnesota , Mississippi , Missouri , Montana , Nebraska , Nevada , North & South Dakota , Oregon , Texas , Utah , Washington , Wyoming where do I file Form 941 ?
19. I live in Connecticut ,Georgia, Illinois, Maine , Massachusetts , New Hampshire , Rhode Island , Tennessee, Vermont , NY, Virginia, where do I file Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return 941 ?
20. I live in Florida , Georgia , where do I file Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return 941 ?
21. Medicare - maximum withholding on wages
22. Medicare program - birth
23. Payroll services by a CPA
24. Payroll taxes - components
25. Payroll taxes and sales tax - Personal liability
26. Pensions - Federal withholding
27. Social Security - Are children covered?
28. Social Security - Maximum taxable wages
29. Social Security number - structure significance
30. Social security numbers - Verification by SSA
31. Social Security program - birth
32. Tip Reporting - Form 4070
33. W-2 - Box 12 Codes
34. W-2 - Company out of business
35. W-2 - Correct a previously issued
36. W-2 forms to employees - due date
37. W-3 - due date
38. W-3 - Red forms - Filing requirement
39. Wage Forms W-2 - replacement
If you need professional help with "Payroll Taxes" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.
District of Columbia CPAs
New Hampshire CPAs
New Jersey CPAs
New Mexico CPAs
New York CPAs
North Carolina CPAs
North Dakota CPAs
Puerto Rico CPAs
Rhode Island CPAs
South Carolina CPAs
South Dakota CPAs