Ask A CPA - Incorporation Services
1. Are there annual tax filings if I incorporate ?
2. Can my Delaware Corporation and Delaware Limited Liability Companies do business in other states?
3. Do I need a CPA to incorporate my business ?
4. Do I need to publish in a newspaper a notice of incorporation ?
5. Does a corporate name have to include a suffix ?
6. Does a corporation have to issue stock ?
7. Does one stock certificate represent one share of stock ?
8. How many officers and directors does a corporation need to have ?
9. How many persons are needed to form an limited liability company , LLC ?
10. In the incorporation process , what are the Articles of Incorporation ?
11. In the incorporation process , what are the bylaws ?
12. In the incorporation process , what is the minute book ?
13. In what state do I incorporate ?
14. Is there a fee for reserving a name when incorporating ?
15. Must I file a D.B.A. ( Doing Business As ) certificate?
16. What are the benefits of incorporation ?
17. What are the components of a Corporations Bylaws ?
18. What are the requirements for foreign ownership of a U.S. company ?
19. What filings ( papers ) are necessary to incorporate ?
20. What filings ( papers ) are required to form an limited liability company, LLC ?
21. What function does the Incorporator perform?
22. What is a Corporate Officer?
23. What is a Corporation's Board of Directors ?
24. What is a General C Corporation ?
25. What is a Limited Partnership ?
26. What is a nonprofit corporation ?
27. What is a Registered Agent ?
28. What is an Subchapter S Corporation ?
29. What is Par Value ?
30. What is the average state filing fee for incorporation??
31. What is the difference between a Corporation and a Limited Liability Company ?
32. What is the difference between Authorized and Issued shares of stock ?
33. What is the difference between Co, Inc and Ltd ?
34. What should the Board of Directors do at their first meeting?
35. When I incorporate , will it prevent others from using my company's name ?
36. Who owns a corporation after it is incorporated ?
37. Why do fees for incorporating vary from state to state so dramatically?
38. Why do many people recommend incorporating in Delaware or Nevada ?
39. Why should I Incorporate in Delaware ?
If you need professional help with "Incorporation Services" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.
District of Columbia CPAs
New Hampshire CPAs
New Jersey CPAs
New Mexico CPAs
New York CPAs
North Carolina CPAs
North Dakota CPAs
Puerto Rico CPAs
Rhode Island CPAs
South Carolina CPAs
South Dakota CPAs