The National Directory of Certified Public Accountants

Ask A CPA - Hurricane Sandy Tax Relief

1. Casualty Loss - Choosing the Tax Year to claim the loss

2. Employer Disaster relief payments

3. Fees for requesting prior years returns

4. IRS Disaster Assistance Telephone number

5. IRS Website for information

6. Presidential Disaster Areas

If you need professional help with "Hurricane Sandy Tax Relief" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.