Ask A CPA - Five Last Minute Refund Tips
1. Check to see if you have worthless stock or loans that are completely uncollectible
2. Don't Overlook the value of the IRA deduction
3. If you are self-employed, take advantage of an SEP plan
4. If you itemize, don't forget the non-cash contribution deductions.
5. Take the American Opportunity Credit if you have children in undergraduate college.
If you need professional help with "Five Last Minute Refund Tips" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.
District of Columbia CPAs
New Hampshire CPAs
New Jersey CPAs
New Mexico CPAs
New York CPAs
North Carolina CPAs
North Dakota CPAs
Puerto Rico CPAs
Rhode Island CPAs
South Carolina CPAs
South Dakota CPAs