The National Directory of Certified Public Accountants

Ask A CPA - Extension to Pay Taxes

1. Can I get more than 120 days to pay?

2. For those who can pay in less than 120 days

3. Is there an extension to pay taxes?

4. What are the late payment penalties?

If you need professional help with "Extension to Pay Taxes" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.