The National Directory of Certified Public Accountants

Ask A CPA - Residence - My Home

1. Divorce settlement - Cost basis of Residence

2. I sold my residence. How much is taxable and how do I report it?

3. Is a House Foreclosure a taxable event?

4. Is my sale of a residence going to be reported to me on Form 1099-S ?

5. Mortgage Debt Forgiveness - 10 facts

6. Relocation - Partial Exclusion

7. What form is the taxable sale of residence reported on ?

If you need professional help with "Residence - My Home" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.