Ask A CPA - Deceased Taxpayers
1. Are funeral expenses deductible on my personal income tax return?
2. Are medical expenses after the date of death deductible?
3. How do I claim a refund for a deceased taxpayer?
4. How do I expedite the Estate closing process?
5. How do I file my current year’s tax return if my spouse passed away during the year?
6. I am filing as a qualifying widow with a dependent child, What is the gross income amount to determine if I must file a tax return?
7. What income tax returns must be filed on behalf of the deceased?
8. When I remarry, will I lose the survivor benefits I receive from Social Security ?
If you need professional help with "Deceased Taxpayers" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.
District of Columbia CPAs
New Hampshire CPAs
New Jersey CPAs
New Mexico CPAs
New York CPAs
North Carolina CPAs
North Dakota CPAs
Puerto Rico CPAs
Rhode Island CPAs
South Carolina CPAs
South Dakota CPAs