Ask A CPA - Divorce - Dependents
1. Child as a dependent - living with divorced spouse
2. Child's medical expenses - child lives with divorced wife
3. If I have sole custody of my children after my divorce , who will have custody of them if I die?
4. If I live with my girlfriend and support her, can I claim her as a dependent?
5. If I pay child support, will I be entitled to claim the child as a dependent on my tax return?
6. Is Form 8332 the form I must file to claim my children as dependents on my tax return if they live with my ex-wife?
7. When can a child decide which parent he or she will live with and whether they will visit the other parent?
If you need professional help with "Divorce - Dependents" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.
District of Columbia CPAs
New Hampshire CPAs
New Jersey CPAs
New Mexico CPAs
New York CPAs
North Carolina CPAs
North Dakota CPAs
Puerto Rico CPAs
Rhode Island CPAs
South Carolina CPAs
South Dakota CPAs