Ask A CPA - Alimony
1. 2018-Alimony Deduction
2. Alimony and Child support - Partial payment
3. Are my Alimony payments deductible even though I still live in the same house as my spouse?
4. Are payments made under an annulment decree deductible?
5. Are the payments I am receiving from my husband considered alimony ?
6. I am divorced , but still live in the same house as my ex-wife because we have two young children . Are the alimony payments I make to her deductible?
7. I collect alimony payments. Can I make an IRA contribution?
8. If I choose not to deduct alimony payments, can my ex- spouse not report the income for that year?
9. Is there a minimum payment period for Alimony?
10. Is there a tax problem if I do not pay her Alimony in the third year after our divorce?
11. The basics of Alimony
12. What is an Alimony Trust?
If you need professional help with "Alimony" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.
District of Columbia CPAs
New Hampshire CPAs
New Jersey CPAs
New Mexico CPAs
New York CPAs
North Carolina CPAs
North Dakota CPAs
Puerto Rico CPAs
Rhode Island CPAs
South Carolina CPAs
South Dakota CPAs