Ask A CPA - Alternative Minimum Tax
1. Alternative Minimum Tax - Tax Rates - 2013
2. AMT - Reduction by Personal credits
3. AMT Exemption - child subject to the Kiddie Tax
4. AMT Exemption amounts
5. How is the Alternative Minimum Tax calculated?
6. Is the standard deduction used in the calculation of the Alternative Minimum Tax?
7. Kiddie tax - Alternative minimum tax exemption
8. What are the AMT Exemption Phase-out amounts for 2013?
9. What is the AMT - Alternative Minimum Tax?
10. What is the AMT Exemption amounts for 2013?
11. What items may trigger the Alternative Minimum Tax?
12. What was the AMT Patch?
13. Who pays the Alternative Minimum Tax?
If you need professional help with "Alternative Minimum Tax" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.
District of Columbia CPAs
New Hampshire CPAs
New Jersey CPAs
New Mexico CPAs
New York CPAs
North Carolina CPAs
North Dakota CPAs
Puerto Rico CPAs
Rhode Island CPAs
South Carolina CPAs
South Dakota CPAs